The DRZE compiles dossiers relating to the current debate about issues in medical and bioethics. They contain relevant national and international legal texts as well as directives and declarations from institutions and other relevant bodies. These documents are focal points of the debate and can usually be sourced only with considerable effort.
Because some of them are very long only their executive summaries or recommendations are included in a dossier. However, an index at the end gives the relevant source where the full document can be found. The DRZE takes no responsibility for the content of or possible mistakes in the documents that are part of a dossier. For citation purposes we recommend to refer to the official edition of the texts.
Currently, the following dossiers are available:
- Stem Cell Research (incl. CD-ROM), November 2005
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (incl. CD-ROM), February 2004
- Klonen beim Menschen (incl. CD-ROM), April 2003
- Research on human embryonic stem cells and the application of cloning techniques on humans (& supplement volume), November 2000/August 2001
- Postnatale prädiktive Gentests, August 2001